Cutting-edge technology. A large and diverse pool of small business innovators. Streamlined acquisition and fast provisioning. These are some of the many advantages of choosing CIO-SP3 Small Business for your Small Business IT procurement needs.
- 10- year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract (Period of Performance for SDVOSB: 04/30/2012-04/29/2022)
- Provides small businesses with an opportunity to participate in government requirements
- Gives government agencies a mechanism to help meet socio-economic contracting goals
- 137 labor categories for task orders in support of everything IT
- Wide range of IT services spanning across ten task areas
Contract NAICS Code(s): 541512
Contract Ceiling: $20 billion
Contract #- HHSN316201800034W
Teammate – Rivera Consulting Group (**CTA)
More about CTA
A GSA Schedule Contractor Team Arrangement (CTA) is an arrangement between two or more GSA Schedule
contractors to work together to meet agency requirements. The CTA document is a written agreement between team members detailing the responsibilities of each team member.
The CTA allows the contractor to meet the government agency needs by providing a total solution that combines the supplies and/or services from the team members’ separate GSA Schedule contracts. It permits contractors to complement each other’s capabilities to compete for orders for which they may not independently qualify. A customer benefits from a CTA by buying a solution, rather than making separate buys from various contractors.